Took my first video with my 4G lite yesterday and uploaded to my PC but the video is sideways on my PC screen. Is there a way to get it upright?
MsMoomby
Enthusiast - Level 1

I took 2 videos with my 4G Lite and they showed good on the phone screen, but are lying on their sides on my PC. Is there anyway to turn them now that I no longer have them on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Took my first video with my 4G lite yesterday and uploaded to my PC but the video is sideways on my PC screen. Is there a way to get it upright?
MsMoomby
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, I took it vertically, but when I uploaded it to the PC it showed only horizontal.  I figured it out and used Movie Maker and it worked perfectly to turn it 90 deg.. Thank you for your help. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Took my first video with my 4G lite yesterday and uploaded to my PC but the video is sideways on my PC screen. Is there a way to get it upright?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us regarding your new device, and recording video.MsMoomby, to confirm, does the video display in horizontal view mode, but the  onscreen action looks like the video is on its side?

You may need to utilize video editing software to change the display method.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MsMoomby
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, I took it vertically, but when I uploaded it to the PC it showed only horizontal.  I figured it out and used Movie Maker and it worked perfectly to turn it 90 deg.. Thank you for your help. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like you're all set. For future note, always record Horizontally. Vertical video isn't supported anywhere else but on a cell phone or in digital signage. It just doesn't look good Smiley Happy

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Good choice on Glove and Boots. That was the video I had in mind!

0 Likes