Unresolved
kbunsen

Why would you give my son the same phone a 3rd time after the first 2 had the same problem? After 45 minutes and 6 transfers her swears to leave Verizon as soon as it is paid .

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unresolved
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want to lose you as a customer. Having a working device is a must. We have sent a Private Message for us to take a close look at your options.

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Unresolved
kbunsen

My son is a recent nuclear engineering graduate with a great job.  My reason for saying this is to emphasize the importance of a good phone and customer support.  He has a DROID TURBO 2 32GB in Gray Ballistic Nylon that overheats and shuts off  and/or freezes up.  It is under warranty.  It was replaced once, and the replacement does the same thing.  He wants it replaced with something else, but once again, after 45 minutes and 6 transfers on the phone, he is getting the same thing.  He was even asked if he wanted to pay it off to upgrade - why would he want to pay off something that is under warranty and isn't working properly?  This was also not the first time he has tried to resolve the issue with the same customer service issues.  His plan is now to switch companies once his payment time is finished unless you can do something to make him change his mind.

0 Likes