Upgrading Shattered Phone
jcadams58

I went to a TCC store after my moto g 6 screen shattered from my seat belt with phone in my jacket pocket. I had no insurance and just recently purchased this phone. The person at TCC store stated since I was long time customer he could get me a new phone and it would be 17.00 per month and pay off my old phone.  I went with it.  He gave me a Zen phone and never told me the cost of the phone. That Zen phone screen is now shattered and  slightly bent with similar scenario - got caught in between car door and seat belt .  I now find out the Zen phone is 600.00 and he deducted 230.00 from other phone and if had known this I would not have done this deal. I was not told the details of the deal. He made it soundlike he was gving me a great deal. Now i am paying for a phone that does not work and can ot be fixed. I can afford monthly insurance on phone since retired. 

0 Likes
Re: Upgrading Shattered Phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jcadams58, it sounds like you have had a string of bad luck lately. We are truly sorry to hear about the damage to your phones. For all customers, when starting a device payment agreement you will sign off on this agreement at the time of purchase. As we understand that there is much reviewed at that time, we also do provide these full details for your review right on My Verizon. To view your contract details please visit My Verizon, hover over Bill and select Documents & Receipts. Here you will see details of the upgrade as well as the device payment agreement that was accepted. It is clear that you need a new and working phone, we do offer certified pre owned phones at http://spr.ly/6601Eqt8l. These phones may be purchased without a device installment agreement at a one-time purchase price. I hope this will help.

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Upgrading Shattered Phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why couldn't you change your habit of where you placed your phone to avoid a similar situation with two separate phones? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes