V10 bluetooth issues and casting issues since newest update 3/26/16.
chizzyfish

V10 bluetooth issues and casting issues since newest update 3/26/16. This phone will no longer bluetooth music in my 2016 heavy truck nor will it cast properly onto Chromecast. I had no issues with either if my samsungs or my lg g4...Fix this LG and VERIZON this is a flagship phone how about it functions like one. My son's old samsung I paid 5 dollars on eBay still performs said functions without a problem

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: V10 bluetooth issues and casting issues since newest update 3/26/16.
ryankaufmann11

Having the same issues connecting to Chevy Link.  Bluetooth works, shows the music it's playing, but no sound!!!  This was a problem in December until the previous update fixed it.  Now the new update screwed it up again!!! Fix asap

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chizzyfish, we want to make sure that this issue is properly addressed. When using bluetooth with your device, does it connect to any other devices besides your vehicle or the Chromecast?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
chizzyfish

It will connect to my bluetooth on my truck and I can use the phone

fuctions but I cannot listen music via the native music player nor pandora.

You tube will Chromecast but none of my other apps will... I've yet to try

on my bluetooth speakers I the basement...

On Apr 3, 2016 2:25 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes