Verizon does not care about this problem
ggnmg3703
Contributor - Level 1

I just spent about 2 hours in chat and all I got from the rep and supervisor is that LG is to blame and they can do nothing about this.  They do not care that we have to suffer with a phone that is basically useless because of this horrible update.  I am going to seek another carrier as soon as possible because Verizon does not deserve anymore of my money.  Take ownership and help your paying customers instead of pointing fingers at other people.  Shame on you Verizon and I can't wait for others to leave your horrible company. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon does not care about this problem
mama23dogs
Legend

What is the problem.  This forum is a good resource for help.

0 Likes
ggnmg3703
Contributor - Level 1

Trust me I have tried all possible fixes and nothing works.  The issue is lollipop is a disaster of an update and Verizon should have never allowed the update.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Have you tried backing up your data.  Factory reset the phone. And restore data?

This should be covered under warranty, if not from Verizon, then from LG.

THe upgrade process took 2 hours on my phone, which was much longer than any upgrade I've ever had.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

Wow....ours didn't take nearly as long.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I Have the Note 3.  I joke the phone is so big it took longer.

I have cox 100 Mbps wifi and Apple router, I can't imagine how long it would have taken over low quality wifi.

the first hour was downloading, then another hour to install.

i Did not remove my SD card, and got lucky.   Some reports are that lollipop caused SD card problems.

0 Likes