Verizon
ItDoesntMatterAnymore

So I pay 75 a dollars a month for my prepaid service. I cant even get enough data to stream a movie over hotspot. This is ridiculous. dang off brand providers are so much better, charge less for a better experience. I've had so many problems with verizon, I'm not coming back next month and I suggest people look into better options. Maybe if Verizon starts losing customers they will up their dirtty service. Like I said Verizon, I pay 75 dollars a month for unlimited service and I cant even get a half gig worth of speed for my phones mobile hotspot? Shottiest part about is is I've got full 4g LTE service at my home. I rely on you for my internet service. It takes an hour to download half a gig of anything. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon
bearone21
Legend

get & use wi-fi....watching movies over the network isn't the best idea.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, ItDoesntMatterAnymore, and thank you for reaching out to us. Though our Unlimited plans do not include Hotspot, we do have Double Your Data promotional plans. These include our 3GB and 8GB Prepaid plans. If you are enrolled in Autopay you will receive Double the Data (for instance on an 8GB plan, with Autopay you will receieve 16GB) in addition to a $5.00 discount the plan price per month. Was this something that sounds of interest? AnthonyM_VZW

0 Likes