Visual voice functionless because my recent factory reset LG G3 will not permit access to "storage" under settings.
americrane

The "screen overlay" security feature is driving me bananas. I thought a factory reset would clean out the app causing the issue.

Now, with Visual Voice, when I click the app icon a dialog states "must grant permission to storage." I click settings and see storage

is the only access not set to "yes." Yet, it is a dead toggle. There is nothing to permit me to click yes. Instead, when I click yes I'm sent

to screen overlay detected, yet visual voice is set to "yes" for screen overlay. Simply aggravating.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Visual voice functionless because my recent factory reset LG G3 will not permit access to "storage" under settings.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

americrane,

This isn’t a problem we ever want you to have on your G3. I understand the importance of having a device that works perfectly for you. I will be delighted to help get this fixed. This may sound like a step you’ve already taken, however I want to verify this. Have you done a complete power cycle off and back on? Are any other features not working properly since your factory reset?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes