Wake up phone..
Showy

Ever since it made me update my L3 G3 phone it doesn't want to wake up from a lock screen or at all I have to reset battery or hold all 3 buttons to do a restart of phone to use my phone. Any help would be appreciated. Thx frustrated G3...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wake up phone..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Showy

I rely on a working phone every day. What buttons are you pressing to try and turn the screen on? Does this happen every time you try to wake up the device? Does this happen if you manually lock the phone (i.e. pressing the power button)?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Showy

I use to be able to double tap the screen or tap the power button to wake it up after a screen lock.. and ever since the update from KitKat to lollipop OS system now I have to either pull battery or hold down all three buttons in the back to do phone reset .. I can’t afford a new phone and honestly saying to just switch and buy out my contract.. there a ton of cheaper plans .. the phone doesn’t work at my parents address when I’m there and neither do my parents.. my Mom has to reset her phone to get the network to activate every time she leaves her house.. and my dad doesn’t complain too much cause he rather work couldn’t get a hold of him but he is in charge of all the phones for a hundred or so mechanics at Herculift. You can look him up to verify I’m sure his Verizon sales guy know him well.. honestly I would like my phone to go back to the original OS at least it work !!!! other than the parents.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Showy

I can definitely understand your frustrations behind this software issue. Although you can’t reload previous software versions onto this device, I am confident we will find the best solution for you.

Do you have a screen protector on your device? If so, can you remove the screen protector and test the device with it powered up in Safe Mode: http://vz.to/1K9SVml. Let me know if the issue continues while in Safe Mode.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes