Why Won't My Droid Force Z Play My Music?
markalan123

My Force Z no longer plays any music on my phone.  I transferred a few albums to my phone some time ago and they all played just fine.  Now, after an update I assume, they no longer play. When I click on an mp3, I get the message: "No Suitable Programs To Open This File."

I don't download bloat ware or much of anything really and am hesitant to download anything that "contains ads."  Was going to download Google Play but it says it contains ads.  Shouldn't the Droid Z Force be able to play music without an ad filled player?  It was playing them just fine.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Force Z - no longer plays my music
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You only get ads with the Google Play Music when you stream the free radio streaming music. You don't have ads to play your own music.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You only get ads with the Google Play Music when you stream the free radio streaming music. You don't have ads to play your own music.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
markalan123

Thank you Ann.

0 Likes