Why Won't My Lg G3 Recognize My Sim Card?
CAWNTY

From what I read, this is not unusual. I just went and had a new sim installed (and I might add after over 6 years with Verizon the most horrible customer service I ever received in one of your stores- I won't go back to that one.)  And now about 2 weeks later, same thing and my phone is useless. I travel a lot in my job, me having a working phone is necessary. I can't upgrade out of it for another month without paying and do NOT see why I should keep dealing with an obvious defect.

I'm at the end of my rope after 2 years of dealing with this headache of a phone though.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why Won't My Lg G3 Recognize My Sim Card?
BPT323

the latest verizon update broke my phone in this same manner.  regardless of any simcard tested the phone no longer recognizes it.    for the first 2 days my old card kept flashing messages between ejected & corrupted.   Yet my original card works fine in other devices & the data is still present.
IMHO this is verizon's methodology to force you into buying a new phone.  what company forces you to accept a software update- let alone one that basically bricks your phone's functionality.

another issue added to the ongoing list of complaints with verizon

0 Likes
Re: Why Won't My Lg G3 Recognize My Sim Card?
BPT323

update from vs98549a    to  VS9854AA(problem update) 
for future record.

0 Likes