Why am I not getting voice mails?
CincyBrewBus

I may have missed voicemails somewhere that I need to retrieve. Customers are telling me they left a message on this "Google" Voicemail but  it did not go to my Phones standard voicemail. Where Can I locate those voicemails and why did this happen? I did nothing different today than ever.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Incoming calls not ringing on my phone and Google answers and says "Google User Not Available"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi CincyBrewBus, not being able to access your messages and get incoming calls is a concern. Let me help you get this issue fixed and where to locate your voicemail messages. Are you using a app? Did you set up your device to route your calls to Google voice when that message is given? Here's a link to turn off mail Google Voicemail http://tiny.cc/iqmyay and there's a list of options on the right of the page on how to check your voicemail messages.
Edwin_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Incoming calls not ringing on my phone and Google answers and says "Google User Not Available"
CincyBrewBus

Also it just happened to my wife's phone too.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi CincyBrewBus, not being able to access your messages and get incoming calls is a concern. Let me help you get this issue fixed and where to locate your voicemail messages. Are you using a app? Did you set up your device to route your calls to Google voice when that message is given? Here's a link to turn off mail Google Voicemail http://tiny.cc/iqmyay and there's a list of options on the right of the page on how to check your voicemail messages.
Edwin_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes