Why are my apps crashing on startup?
Tjeff125

So a number of my apps (ie., United, ES File Explorer, etc..), which worked a few days ago, are now crashing on start-up or shortly thereafter. Have you recorded this bug and is a fix forthcoming?  Anxiously awaiting an update.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: So a number of my apps (ie., United, ES File Explorer, etc..), which worked a few days ago, are now crashing on start-up or shortly thereafter. Have you recorded this bug and is a fix forthcoming?  Anxiously awaiting an update.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are a number of threads about this issue on the forum if you want to do a search.  Basically, you need to uninstall the latest update to Android System Webview:

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/04/27/apps-crashing-android-system-webview/#more-166266

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: So a number of my apps (ie., United, ES File Explorer, etc..), which worked a few days ago, are now crashing on start-up or shortly thereafter. Have you recorded this bug and is a fix forthcoming?  Anxiously awaiting an update.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are a number of threads about this issue on the forum if you want to do a search.  Basically, you need to uninstall the latest update to Android System Webview:

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/04/27/apps-crashing-android-system-webview/#more-166266

0 Likes
Re: So a number of my apps (ie., United, ES File Explorer, etc..), which worked a few days ago, are now crashing on start-up or shortly thereafter. Have you recorded this bug and is a fix forthcoming? Anxiously awaiting an update.
Tjeff125

That did it, thank you.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

0 Likes