Wi-Fi issue with LG V20
CTRAIN246

I have had this phone for almost 17 months. Recently I have been having an issue with connecting the phone with WiFi at my home. WiFi at other locations does not appear to be an issue. I have called my internet provider and all their troubleshooting did not discover any issues.  I did go to a Verizon store and the tech did a network reset to no avail. I went thru the on-line troubleshooting, also to no avail.  I have downloaded any apps recently.  Anyone else with similar issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wi-Fi issue with LG V20
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CTRAIN246, having the ability to connect to your home's WI-FI is a must. Help is here. Thank you for these details as it does help understand the issue, but we still need to uncover some clues to provide you the assistance you deserve. Do you know if others have the ability to connect to your home WI-FI? When you attempt to connect, does the phone give you any error messages? Have you attempted to completely "forget" the network on your device, then attempt to find it? Please advise. 

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DAVIDBW1

Same problem- no solution- all other devices connect to home wi fi with no problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DAVIDBW1, we understand the importance of making sure your device is able to connect to your home Wi-Fi. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details. Can you please clarify when this concern started? Does your device have the latest software update https://vz.to/2GvYqQv? Also, does your device have trouble connecting to any other Wi-Fi network besides your home Wi-Fi?

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes