WiFi keeps dropping out
jmez

Is anyone else having trouble with the wifi signal continuously dropping out on the Moto z4? I used the tech coach app, and they tried to fix the issues. They temporarily got it working better. But now I can't use wifi at all. Very frustrating. I really liked the phone up until this issue started.

0 Likes
Re: WiFi keeps dropping out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to hear that you are having issues with your wifi constantly dropping out, this is definitely not the experience that we want for you to have, and we will be glad to help you get this corrected. To confirm, for how long has this been going on? Have you tried to restart your device to see if the issue continues? Also, what exactly happens when you try to connect to wifi, do you get an error message or anything similar?DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

wi-fi is an issuse with your internet provider, not verizon.

Madimeje
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been struggling with this issue for years, and finally found the solution on the Lonovo Community site.

On your WiFi modem or router, assign a specific channel and set it to 2.4MHz.  I worked with a very helpful tech at Mediacom who set my channel to 11. 

0 Likes