Wifi random disconnect after Nougat update (Zenpad z8)
CONKIR35

Asus Zenpad z8 wifi cuts on and off after Nougat update.  We've performed factory reset on the device and it does not resolve the issue(with and without restore from Google backup.). No other devices except one other which also received Android Nougat update exhibit the same problem.  We're certain its not our routers and access points as we have taken the tablet on our trips and still suffers the same issue at various locations.  Any help to fix or ways to rollback to the previous version of Android would be appreciated.  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wifi random disconnect after Nougat update (Zenpad z8)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CONKIR35, I'm sorry to hear that your device keeps turning on and off since the update. It definitely sounds like you've done quite a bit of troubleshooting to figure this out. For more help, please reply to my direct message, so we can assist with your individual situation.

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes