Will Verizon release the Samsung Galaxy Tablet S3?
Tricia68

I am very anxious for this tablet to release.  I know it has gone through the FCC process.  I am hoping this means Verizon will be sharing release date soon.  Any information would be helpful.  I don't want to make a purchase and then regret it when the s3 is released by Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon release the Samsung Galaxy Tablet S3?
cchrisgates
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would also like to know the answer to this question.  I need a new tablet and would like to know if this will be an option soon, in a few days, in a few weeks, in awhile or several weeks/months.  verizonwireless-admin​ can you give us any glimmer of an answer?  What exactly is the purpose of the forum if no information is given?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Announcements of new device available for purchase are issued as press releases on the Verizon News Center | About Verizon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
cchrisgates
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is the most unhelpful and canned response.  I was hoping a real person could respond, but instead it looks like a verizon robot.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not a bot, it is the truth.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you want to hear something directly from Verizon Wireless call 1-800-922-0204 or look at the website that was provided.

However, you came to a community forum and posted a question. This is NOT a direct link to VZW. This is a peer to peer forum and it looks like your inquiry stood for about 2 hours with no response. Then the one response that you get that gives you a place to find the information you are looking for is a canned or bot response?

Ann154​ is a very knowledgeable and helpful member of this community and the level of disrespect that you have shown for the helpfulness received is outrageous.

MY response to your question was literally going to be "Who knows? You will know if they're going to release it when it is available for sale.". At least Ann154 provided you with a place to check for the answer.