Will the Moto X4 be compatible with verizon?
Choppa

I would like to trade in my Nexus 5X for the Moto X4, but I want to confirm that it will be compatible with Verizon first.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will the Moto X4 be compatible with verizon?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You will need to review the specifications from Motorola to make that determination.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Choppa

What should I be looking for?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If it matches the specifications of the Verizon Wireless branded device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Choppa

Do you know what the Verizon Wireless branded device is?  It's my understanding that it hasn't been released yet.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Any phone sold by Verizon Wireless is going to be a Verizon Wireless branded device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Choppa, making sure your new device will be compatible with our network is a must! Allow us to go over the details. We have not yet received any news on the Moto X4 to know if it will be compatible with our network. You may need to contact the manufacture of the device for more details. Please also follow this link to confirm your device compatibility http://vz.to/2n6l1su.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cmosqueda

Not sure if this is answered but yes, the Moto X4 is compatible with Verizon.

Chart of all Motorola phones and carrier compatibility

check carrier compatibility - cdma & gsm phones | Motorola US

0 Likes