callers cannot hear me or say that I am breaking up
northpo

Callers are having difficulty hearing me or they say that I am breaking up? This issue started about 3 weeks ago for no apparent reason

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: callers cannot hear me or say that I am breaking up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's imperative your service is running reliable! Lets get you back to the stellar service you had 3 weeks ago. Any changes to the device in the past 3 weeks? ( ie, new software, apps, new case ) Does this happen on all calls or randomly?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
northpo

It happens on all calls. My phone did receive a new update but I think it

was about 2 weeks ago.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely not how your service should be,chapelneck. We don't want you to have to keep repeating yourself on calls. If you record yourself speaking using the voice recorder app on your device, when you play it back is there any distortion? Since the problem began, have you powered off and removed/reinserted your SIM?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
northpo

I will give your suggestions a try.

On Oct 16, 2015 1:57 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
northpo

I have powered my phone off and removed the battery. This seemed to have

cleared up the problem of people not being able to hear me for know.

On Oct 14, 2015 12:57 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yay! A clear conversation is what we want you to have all the time. Glad this worked for you. Remember, we are only one post away if you need us.  http://bit.ly/yN1P80

0 Likes