cannot connect paired devices with bluetooth
ROHUNTJAR

Hello. Have Samsung Galaxy Core Prime smart phone. I cannot connect paired devices to my phone using Bluetooth

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cannot connect paired devices with bluetooth
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROHUNTJAR, help is here for all of your cellular needs. I want to ensure that I am understanding so that I can provide the assistance you deserve. Are you simply having an issue pairing a Bluetooth to the device? What other devices are you attempting to pair? Any error messages?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: cannot connect paired devices with bluetooth
ROHUNTJAR

Hi, NatashaA

I have to restart my phone or remove/replace the battery in order to get a paired device to connect via Bluetooth. Devices are paired but will not connect. The devices involved are: headphone, sound bar, vehicle radio, HP speaker. When I restart it connects to what ever device is on which is how it should work, but an hour later the same device will not connect. The phone goes into a "loop" connecting but never does unless I restart the phone again. Sometimes it will connect to a device for a day or 2 then no longer connects.

The Samsung core prime phone I am currently using is a refurbished replacement as of 3/4 weeks ago. The original Samsung core prime was returned to Verizon for exactly the same Bluetooth problem.

All I want is a phone that works properly on Bluetooth.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have.

Shirley

0 Likes