contact images not showing in verizon messages, but show in calls and contacts?
davidf1983

I got my LG G3 a few days ago and i set everything up. I sync'd my facebook with my google contacts, everything seems to work but when I get messages. I updated the verizon messages app and still noting.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: contact images not showing in verizon messages, but show in calls and contacts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concerns regarding your messages not displaying images from contacts davidf1983! You mentioned that you updated the Verizon Messages application, did you get to see contact images with your Verizon Messages application before the update?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: contact images not showing in verizon messages, but show in calls and contacts?
davidf1983

Yes, I thought that doing the update would fix the problem but it did not.

0 Likes
davidf1983

No never worked before or after update

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

davidf1983, Thanks for the details. We'll figure this out, together. Which option are your contacts saved under - Google/Gmail, Phone, Cloud? Can you please try uninstalling the recent updates to the Verizon Messages application? Any change?

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter

0 Likes
davidf1983

They are saved under Gmail and I uninstalled and nothing so I updated it again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for taking time to troubleshoot as we want to see this resolved, davidf1983! Please try Settings>Applications>All>Verizon Message>Clear cache and/or data as this will help correct corruptions that may be present.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes