does my droid razr m support an external camera?
caliman1959

does my droid razr m support an external camera?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: does my droid razr m support an external camera?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

caliman1959 - Having access to external features can certainly be beneficial. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. I just need a few more details first. What type of external camera are you wanting to use with your RAZR M. It already has a built in external camera lens on the back of the device with flash and internal front facing lens.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
caliman1959

It is a small external USB camera\endoscope that hooks to the phone to use is as a scope for small areas

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@caliman1959

Thanks for clarifying. Unless this external camera device is a Droid RAZR M specific accessory that we sell, we’re unable to confirm compatibility with your Droid RAZR M device. You will need to reach out to the accessory manufacturer for device compatibility.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes