having to touch an item twice
scottishere99

my vs990 v10 has recently started making me touch two times on an item to open it up it's becoming  pain when i used to only touch an item once instead of twice like i have to do now

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: having to touch an item twice
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like you turned on the Accessibility settings. You will need to turn it off. In order to scroll down the screen menu, you will need to use two fingers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Legend

clean the screen!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want using your device to be as easy as pie, Scottishere. Have there been any recent changes to your device such as software or settings? Do you happen to have a protective case or screen protector on the device?

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
scottishere99

ann154 i'm on accessibility screen is it the accessibility feature shortcut  what do you mean use 2 fingers  

0 Likes
scottishere99

dont understand what i have to do with the 2fingers and exactly where i nned to go

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Instead touching the screen with one finger to scroll or move the screen, you need to use TWO fingers on the screen the Accessibility settings to recognize you want to scroll through the screen.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use TalkBack gestures - Android Accessibility Help

0 Likes