lg 3 and wifi connection
DORLEXAENT

I have had issue staying connected to wifi. The phone keeps asking me to reenter passwords and the like. But the bigger issue I have is that when I am on wifi, I cant do anything. Go to internet, either wont connect or slow. Go on aps that need to sync, doesnt happen. Cant update apps as I wont to use wifi only but they just fail.  Any solutions out there?? I have done everything Verizon has said and even done a complete restore of phone. Even the LG guys I met at a local store wouldnt help and even blew me off by never responding to me like they said they would.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: lg 3 and wifi connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DORLEXAENT,

Definitely sorry to learn about the experience that you have been having with your phone. We always want you to have a working and reliable device and happy to help. How long has this been going on exactly? Since starting have there been any recent changes to the device such as new applications, application updates or even software updates? What steps have you taken already?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes