marshmallow issues
Tgrudier

ok, the night before last, i updated my marshmellow and i plugged the phone in and let it do its thing. So yesterday i noticed it was acting weird like if it was at 15% and i opened an app it went to 14% instantly. well it got to about 4% and i plugged it in... but it kept acting like it wasnt charging (like a broken charger wire it would charge and then stop and charge again) well i changed cords and went to bed... it is still at 4% almost 10 hours. I think that the update did this?? what can i do my phone is now off and i cant turn it on until it charges to atleast 5%!!! but it wont go over 4%!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: marshmallow issues
bearone21
Legend

usb or wall charging, i recommend using the wall charger.

0 Likes
Tgrudier

Wall and my phone is still half charging if it's plugged in and the screen is on or it rings it won't charge it will even die while plugged in if I am in a call.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tgrudier, I know you can't do anything with your phone if it won't charge. Lets figure out why this is happening to you. Have you downloaded any new applications on your phone? Have you checked to see if there was another update available on your phone? Sometimes another update will push through to correct the issue.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes