marshmallow update?
mde7

This site suggests the marshmallow update is available. HTC Android 6.0 update schedule reportedly leaks | PhoneDog Is this accurate?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: marshmallow update?
mama23dogs
Legend

No, it says the unlocked version is getting the update already.  Carrier versions have carrier specific software included and take months longer to get the updates.

0 Likes
Timbar68

According to HTC website Marshmallow is being certified by Verizon.  Basically that means the software Verizon installs on our phones that most really do not want is holding up the upgrade. Only worth while app they install is the My Verizon app but that is just my opinion.  Basically Verizon support let us know when you plan on releasing the new upgrade.  That is all we want to know. 

Personally I do not care about your bloatware and I disable or uninstall when ever I can.  Just get us the new Android  OS for Christmas and stop wasting our time and your money developing apps no one wants

0 Likes
paulp02

I had this phone for about 13 month and just started to experience the "car dock" issue, which basically renders the phone useless and drains the battery and then the "home button" issue, which keeps taking screenshots whenever you tap it. Apparently, no clear solution for either of those issues. I am hoping this update will somehow remedy these, but who knows. Based on reading various forums, this has been an issue with other HTC phones as well. What a disaster, no wonder the company is struggling financially and losing market share.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My phone is my lifeline, I am sure you feel the same.  Your phone should always be useful paulp02.  When did these issues first begin? Were there any updates or new apps added recently? Any physical or liquid damage to the phone?
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

Where is my marshmallow, the biggest company and the slowest also

0 Likes