message plus crashes every time I search my messages
SiBlMe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am sooo very disappointed with this phone! It's more a problem than a convenience. I had problems with my LG G3 before the update. Now, in addition to freezing, heating up and other issues since the update, every time I use the search feature within message plus, i get a notice saying that it has stopped and asking if I want to report it. I have reported it several times. Will uninstalling and reinstalling it help? Will I lose my old messages? I use this phone for work and need the messages as my documentation.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: message plus crashes every time I search my messages
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Back up your messages you have if you want to keep them. Check the Google Play Store and make sure you have the latest update, and then go into settings>application manager>all (scroll left)>message+ and delete the cache, delete the data and restart your phone.

0 Likes
Re: message plus crashes every time I search my messages
Snn5
Legend

Uninstalling and reinstalling will not erase messages so long as you have them backed up within the app.  Using something like the stock app which has more stability and features with SMS Back up and Restore may prove beneficial until the Verizon app gets sorted out.

0 Likes