missing smart lock function on my Galaxy S4
kferreira

Need to start entering security code for my phone but when I do that and am driving using my bluetooth headset, the phone requires entering the code to place/receive a call.   In the security section, my phone is missing the smart lock option that all the techs are telling me to use.  I don't think it was ever there.  Is there a way to get it so I can use the phone with a bluetooth headset  AND a security code?

0 Likes
Re: missing smart lock function on my Galaxy S4
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That feature might only be available in newer phone models. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: missing smart lock function on my Galaxy S4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We completely understand how important that feature is to have on any phone, kferreira. We are here to help.

We see that in the past there are directions provided to us from Samsung about that feature on the S4. However, if it is not showing on your phone, then most likely it was taken away. If your phone is not up to date with the latest OS, then possibly that is why it is not showing for you. Here is a link to help you make sure your phone is up to date https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-78024/

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes