motorola droid battery drain
DAVENLORIECK

For about the past month my Droid will hit around 70% battery and then just drop to 0% instantly. Today a yellow triangle with an ! came up.  What the heck does this mean and what can we do about this??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: motorola droid battery drain
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Exactly which Droid model phone do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would certainly be concerned about this rapid battery drain and now the triangle. Let's get this resolved.

As Ann154 asked, what Droid model phone do you have? Has the phone been dropped or wet at all? Are you able to run a device health check? To do so, you can download/open the My Verizon Mobile app > select Menu, (3-lines upper left) > Devices > select your device > Manage > Run Health Check.

You will see a Results page with Battery, Performance, Connectivity, and Storage. If any category is in yellow or red, please open to see what is causing issues.

Please keep us posted.

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

I'm thinking you are in an Android Recovery screen.

When you are there, attempt to press Power and Volume Up simultaneously, or Power and Volume Down.

Do you get a list of options? Use Vol Up or Vol Down to scroll. Select Wipe Cache Partition, then reboot now.

0 Likes