people aren't able to hear me and i have a hard time hearing people, what could the issue be if i haven't dropped it?
domwest21

I can't hear people well and i'm having a hard time hearing people. I haven't dropped my phone and now my speaker is acting up on Skype.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: people aren't able to hear me and i have a hard time hearing people, what could the issue be if i haven't dropped it?
Snn5
Legend

Disable Google Now  on every screen in Google Now settings.  Also, disable Advanced Calling, if you have it enabled.

0 Likes
Re: people aren't able to hear me and i have a hard time hearing people, what could the issue be if i haven't dropped it?
mugs54

Had my phone since February 2014.  Just started having call speaker problems.  Can't hear in the earpiece but using the microphone works.  Aggravating is that I contacted the local Verizon store who put me in touch with customer service in Arkansas.  He has had the same problem as well as two employees at the brick and mortar.  CSR told me that it is evidently a software problem that they will be fixing "soon".  Told him I would follow up in 3 weeks if nothing changed.  Looking to go to a Samsung 6 in 11 months when my contract is up.

P.S.  The problem started before a series of download updates.  Anyone had any success with this?

0 Likes