phone will not recognize sim card
donovan696

My phone will randomly say unable to detect SIM card. I will shut the phone off and pull the card out and reinstall it sometimes that will fix it other times I will have to do it several times.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: phone will not recognize sim card
Snn5
Legend

Go to a corporate store and get a free SIM replacement.  If you don't have a store nearby, call or live chat.  It will take a few days to get to you though.  Do not go to an authorized retailer, as they will charge for the card...unless you have to.

0 Likes
Re: phone will not recognize sim card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello donovan696. First off, I want to thank Snn5 for the recommendation to get to a store for a free replacement SIM card. In many ways, that's definitely the quickest method to get one. I would also add that this tool http://bit.ly/3SdsA is a store locator, that would give you the address and contact number for the nearest corporate store.

If you haven't had the chance to get a replacement SIM (or if your SIM issue has not yet been resolved), please let me know here. I can help.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes