"Unfortunately, Cloud has stopped." keeps popping up on screen and I cna't clear. It blocks me from using the phone.
smith0208

Just started getting a pop up message "Unfortunately, Cloud has stopped." I keep trying to clear it and it just pops right back up. While it is up I am blocked from using the phone to change settings or try and resolve the issue.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: "Unfortunately, Cloud has stopped." keeps popping up on screen and I cna't clear. It blocks me from using the phone.
ThirdTerrene

The same thing just started happening to me. I had to go into the application manager and disable it.

0 Likes
Re: "Unfortunately, Cloud has stopped." keeps popping up on screen and I cna't clear. It blocks me from using the phone.
BI66S

My wife just started having this issue today as well.. Hopefully she can get into app manager to disable it, it sounds like the error doesn't let her do anything.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention ThirdTerrene. I understand the importance of keeping your phone backed up. Let's get that error message stopped.

What phone do you have? Navigate to Device Settings > Applications > Application Mananger > Cloud. Click Clear Dara and Click Yes to confirm Clear Data. Once you've done this check for update for the Cloud application and see if the error message stops. Keep us posted.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes