"Your message has been erased/deleted. If you would like to leave another message, wait for the beep." What might be causing this?
JosephKor

My voicemail is not full. I have maybe 6 minutes of saved messages and delete everything that is new. However, every once in a while when a friend calls and is leaving a message they are interrupted with "Your message has been erased/deleted. If you would like to leave another message, wait for the beep." What might be causing this? They are calling from an iPhone but I don't think that should matter.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "Your message has been erased/deleted. If you would like to leave another message, wait for the beep." What might be causing this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for bringing this voice mail concern to our attention JosephKor. Let's work together to troubleshoot and resolve this voice mail issue. May I ask what model device do you have? Are you using the stock voice mail app or do you subscribe to a premium or 3rd party voice mail service?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: "Your message has been erased/deleted. If you would like to leave another message, wait for the beep." What might be causing this?
JosephKor

Hello,

Thanks for the response. I have a Droid Turbo and I am using the stock

voice mail app.

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the added details JosephKor. I know how important it is for the voice mail to be working at all times. We definitely don't want you missing any messages.

Is the same caller receiving this message or are multiple callers also getting this recording? Are they able ot leave a voice mail message if they rerecord it? Are you using Basic or Visual Voice mail?

JohnB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JosephKor

It is the same caller receiving this message. I will say that not many

others leave voice messages so I'm not sure if others would be affected or

not.

They are able to leave a message if they rerecord so it's not as though I'm

out of space.

I am using basic voice mail.

Thanks for your help.

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JosephKor, thank you so much for those details. I want to make sure that we get to the bottom of this ASAP. How long have you been having this issue? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
JosephKor

I have been having this problem on and off for the last 4-5 months.

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Joseph, thank you for answering our questions. We are still here to help. It appears that if people are getting this message sometimes then it might be because they are being routed to a different number.  We need to check your Voicemail settings. Please,  send us a message on Facebook or twitter for additional support. 

RalphT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes