razr m continuous reboot
misschelle005

i have a droid razr m & all weekend i couldn’t find or connect to any wifi. After trying just about everything including hard reset, there was a selection error in settings. wifi working now but woke this morning to find that after being on the charger all night it was dying. I spent early morning fighting to get it to take some charge but had to come on to work. Let charge on way to work as well & figured I’d grab my pocket juice once I got here & get started. Plugged pocket juice in & immediately stats continuous loop of rebooting itself. I have had it reboot on me before but nothing like this. Continues to reboot like this the entire time it’s on this charger so I figured I’d try it on the wall charger…… same thing happens. I have no clue where to even begin here & cannot afford to have it dead on me at work. Can’t afford to spend the day fighting to get a charge either…. Suggestions?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: razr m continuous reboot
misschelle005

& still only happens when charger is connected & read. if i plug charger in & it doesn't recognize right away it'll be fine but as soon as my battery icon changes to charging it immediately shuts off. doesn't even make it past the initial M screen before it starts itself over again. if i try to charge while off it turns itself on just to start over & over & over again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Michelle, I know how hard it can be to deal with charging issues. We definitely want to make sure we get things working like normal again. It doesn't sound like the charging is related to an actual charger of yours. Have you gone into your local corporate store to get the battery tested? Have you downloaded any new applications?

_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
misschelle005

I haven't taken it in yet for this particular issue. Haven't downloaded

anything new within a few days of this happening. I don't see why it would

be the battery either though because the battery is charging fine when

that's what I let it do. If I plug in it immediately shuts off. Sometimes

it does the reboot loop, others it'll stay off & just charge but you can't

turn back on while plugged up because that will make it reboot. If I turn

off before plugging up it tries to turn on & sends itself into the loop

again. Been trying to troubleshoot on my own & have had no luck. Going to

try & take to the store today

On May 19, 2016 8:15 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've taken great troubleshooting steps on your own. Were you able to visit the store? What troubleshooting was done? If you are still experiencing this issue, please attempt to use the Software Repair tool with these steps: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-116950/

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes