retrieve deleted contacts on turned-off phone
gftodd

just switched phones. deleted some contacts on turned-off old phone (razr m). any way to recover them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: retrieve deleted contacts on turned-off phone
Snn5
Legend

If you have your contacts saved to Google Gmail, which you should by default on a Google OS phone, then you can go to your contacts in Gmail and recover the deleted ones.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

turn the phone on & use wi-fi to see the contact list,

gftodd

thanks.i can see contact list. trying to recover deleted contact. phone account was already transferred to new phone before this happened. hoping that there is a way to recover them. was not linked to gmail.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Were they synced with the Verizon Cloud?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gftodd I can understand needing to get your contacts back. Let’s figure this out together. Can you tell me if you backed up the contracts on the old phone. If you go to your my Verizon Account online do you see the contacts.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes