sim card is not readable?
mgatins

i have tried removing the sim card and re-inserting it but the issue remains.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: sim card is not readable?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The SIM card may have gone bad (that happens sometimes).  You can get a new SIM card free at your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service (*611 from your device or 800-922-0204).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We need your SIM to be recognized so you're not missing out on service, mgatins. Have there been any changes to the device since this issue started? Is there any damage to your current SIM?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MANTAF23

I am having the same issue.  Some days it will happen all day long every hour or so, then other times it goes 2-3 days with no issue.  I usually try a soft reboot, and it clears up ~60% of the time, I have also tried removing and SIM card, and it seems to help for a short period. 

Nothing seems to be wrong with the SIM card, I have not done anything to the phone prior to the issue occurring.

Any other options

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The SIM card may have gone bad (that happens sometimes).  You can get a new SIM card free at your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service (*611 from your device or 800-922-0204).

0 Likes