system ui
CRR_SRR

When tapping on charging to try to set up file transfer I get System UI message.

How do I get the LG G3 to recognize the usb?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: system ui
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CRR_SRR,

Having the ability to use your phone to its fullest capacity is we what we want for our customers. Let's get your phone up and running so you can transfer your files. Please go to Settings>Developer Options>and ensure this is turned off. Once you have done this, try to select File Transfer from the notification menu again.

MahrizaM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CRR_SRR

Thank you for your attempt to resolve my issue, HOWEVER, there is NO “Developer Options” under my Settings.

Tried to find it under another heading, but can not. Is it a sub heading under another?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure we are on the same page. Developer Options is located in Settings towards the bottom, right above About Phone. For clarification, you are get the system message when you plug your phone via USB to your computer, correct? If so, what kind of computer are you using?

YeseniaV_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CRR_SRR

On MY phone LG G3 above the About Phone is “Quick Circle Case”, “Accessibility”, “Date & Time” and “Shortcut Keys”.

There is NO Developer Options.

Yes I get the error message when connected to my mac computer.

I used to be able to swipe down on the home screen and click on the charging to get the option to set up the file transfer with Android File Transfer to my computer.

Now I get the system UI message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CRR_SRR, thank you for the prompt response and this information is very helpful. Let's continue working on getting your device connected with your Mac. Let's get some additional information and look into this deeper, what version of the Mac OS are you currently running on your computer? When did this issue start? Any recent changes to the device or the computer (software, apps, etc)?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes