Re: verizon lg g4 missing call blocker
Snn5
Legend

Android:  Google Play Store....  There's an app for that!

0 Likes
DAVISinGP
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just downloaded Mr. Number. If it works as advertised, it looks like a good solution

IMHO, something like that would be a nice app for Verizon to include rather than trying to charge customers for the "service".

Snn5
Legend

Hey, believe me, I'm with you there.  Verizon won't let Prepaid users use the data counter widget from the My Verizon app! Also, prepaid users cannot see the same information in My Verizon as postpaid users either.   What's that all about?

0 Likes
cmjgs222

I just found out that i don't have the call reject/blocking option on My LG G4 phone. And it's ALL BECAUSE VERIZON removes IT!!?? SERIOUSLY?!?!  Just to charge people ?! Wow... I've so enjoyed having VERIZON AS A CARRIER, but have to admit I find myself very disappointed with them rich now. In my opinion, this option should have been left ALONE.  IT SHOULD BE ON ALL PHONES. We as customers should have the RIGHT TO REJECT OR BLOCK. number without having to download an app that takes away room on our phone. Plus we shouldn't have to pay for this option this should be standard on ALL PHONES!  Again, in my opinion this is RIDiCULOUS.  THESE COMPANIES make plenty of money with just what the CHARGE for phones, they shouldn't be able to remove whatever they want.  Just so disappointed right now.. 😞😒

0 Likes