why is it taking so long to send picture texts on my samsung galaxy s4?
Tonia-Leigh

Wondering why it is taking forever to send a picture text from my S4.  Pretty frustrating....  Just started a few days ago.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why is it taking so long to send picture texts on my samsung galaxy s4?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tonia-Leigh,

Let's solve this mystery together! May I have your zip code? Has it effected standard text or voice? Is this happening when sending a picture message to one specific users or multiple users?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Tonia-Leigh

It is happening every time I send a picture text to everyone I send one to.  My zip code is 93514, and no is hasn't effected the standard text or voice.  Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Tonia-Leigh!

Let's get these pictures working! For starters, please remove the battery and the SIM card from the device for about 60 seconds, then reattach and try again. Are you using Wifi or the VZW network to send the pictures? Please turn off Wifi and try with the VZW network only. Please also send a picture message to your own number and let me know if you see an error message, or if the device indicates that the message went through. Thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dmc49935

I have been having the same issue for several months now as well. It is sooooo frustrating! I have tried rebooting, turning off my WIFI, restarting, changing settings... nothing works!

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, dmc49935. I know how important it is to have this feature working correctly. Is this issue happening indoors or outdoors? Is anyone else having issues?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes