Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My account doesn't exist? But I do!
Phone_user55

I've been with Verizon for years not once a problem, but for 3 weeks whenever I sign in it says error trouble connecting to prepay. I can sign in, but nothing works after that how am I supposed to pay my stuff access my account do all the stuff online. I've tried through a verizon store, through the app, and even texting the number of the prepay card  to the number it says on the back, but nope. So I tried calling the 2 numbers I was given for customer service, and no luck there. I even tried calling from a home phone gave it my cell phone number and it says I don't exist. However I get texts from Verizon, and I can sign in, but nothing else. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: My account doesn't exist? But I do!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We never like to hear that a customer has not received the help that they need. We are here to help. I send a Private Note to continue our conversation. *Brittany

0 Likes
Re: My account doesn't exist? But I do!
Phone_user55

When this happens it seems to be when they discontinue the plan. When they discontinue the plan without even telling us that they are they also delete the number associated with it. Therefore the account doesn't exist yet it exists. So when this happens what worked for me is to go to a verizon store and get a new sim card to get a new number. Keep everything else just a new number.

0 Likes