What Does "The System Cannot Find The Required Treatment ID..." Mean?
Kittora

I'm unable to call. When I go to make a call, I get the message "The system cannot find the required treatment ID..." I can receive calls fine and am able to text fine too. This has been going on for a few weeks now. I've restarted my device many times, even took out the battery. I dont understand why it randomly just started doing this. I have never had this problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "The system cannot find the required treatment ID..."
trt04
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is an easy fix if you can sign on to your Verizon prepaid account to make changes to your settings.  Go to My Account > Profile & Settings > Phone Control.  Set Messaging Level to "Low" and update.  It worked immediately for me.

This also gets rid of that annoying "Amount of time you have available for this call:  UNLIMITED" message that I thought was just a standard part of every call.  This cuts 5 seconds of wasted time for every call.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We need to get you to make phoen calls again Kittora. Does this happen on every phone call? What is the make/model of your phone?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kittora

Yes it happens every time I make a phone call. As said, I can receive any call just fine. Just cant make one myself. The model number on my phone is HTCD100LVW.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you replaced your SIM card yet? It might be corrupted.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
amcdc

I had this problem on my prepaid w iphone 6s.  Agent had me reset network settings, turn off phone, remove sim.  He then set my "announcements" to low in the system - i guess it was set to high. 

0 Likes
trt04
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is an easy fix if you can sign on to your Verizon prepaid account to make changes to your settings.  Go to My Account > Profile & Settings > Phone Control.  Set Messaging Level to "Low" and update.  It worked immediately for me.

This also gets rid of that annoying "Amount of time you have available for this call:  UNLIMITED" message that I thought was just a standard part of every call.  This cuts 5 seconds of wasted time for every call.

0 Likes
Kittora

This worked for me. Thank you so much!

And it even got rid of that message at the beginning of the call like they stated.

0 Likes