Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

Advanced calling
mhaider60
Enthusiast

Yesterday I was able to activate HD Voice using the My Verizon mobile app for my prepaid account on my Moto X Pure Edition, and the the 4G LTE option under Settings/More/Cellular networks was also available and active.  Later in the day I noticed the HD Voice option was Off in the mobile app and the 4G LTE option was gone in the Android settings.  I have tried repeatedly to turn HD Voice back on but it won't take. When I log into My Verizon on the web I can't find the HD Voice option anywhere.  What gives??

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Advanced calling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mhaider60, I want to make sure that all features are working on your device. I do see that you mentioned that you're on a prepaid device. I do apologize, but, we don't have any access to prepaid services. So you can get the proper assistance, please reach out to prepaid directly to 888-294-6804. They'll be able to further assist with the HD Voice on your device.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mhaider60, I want to make sure that all features are working on your device. I do see that you mentioned that you're on a prepaid device. I do apologize, but, we don't have any access to prepaid services. So you can get the proper assistance, please reach out to prepaid directly to 888-294-6804. They'll be able to further assist with the HD Voice on your device.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mhaider60
Enthusiast

After talking to prepaid support it appears that the Moto X Pure edition phone is not supported at this time to use HD Voice, although it is supported on post paid account.

0 Likes
OGsoCalBIGmike
Enthusiast

Thats [Removed], it IS available, starting the 25th.

Verizon outsources its prepaid customer service and acts like we are second class citizens.

I can't get it to work on my new Verizon Moto Z Droid Force either!

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes