Are you able to use a regular verizon device (galaxy note 4) on the verizon prepaid service?
Zabic

I currently have an LG G Vista on the Verizon prepaid service. I'm looking into getting a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I was wondering if it's possible to transfer my information (my number and whatnot) to this new device beings it wasn't originally intended to be with the prepaid service. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Are you able to use a regular verizon device (galaxy note 4) on the verizon prepaid service?
klang123
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just put a 'Verizon' Galaxy Note Edge on prepaid, I didn't have an existing phone but between Google and Samsung I moved my contacts to my new phone from my other android phone on another carrier without any issues including everything in Outlook. The number thing is easy when you setup the new device, depending what you are talking about on the whatnot... Use the Samsung Smart Switch to backup with, Kies3 sucks, and Smart Switch might allow you to grab everything (data) off your LG, if not just use your USB connection to drag stuff around. You will need to install any apps on the new phone you want moved from the LG device. 

0 Likes
Re: Are you able to use a regular verizon device (galaxy note 4) on the verizon prepaid service?
klang123
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ran across this with an on line backup of your existing device and step by step instruction for a Note 4

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/galaxy-note-4/

0 Likes