Auto payed but no extra data..
znfnfn303

Hello! I started my service at Verizon exactly last month and subscribed the $60 prepaid plan. In order to get the extra 1GB data, I started Auto Pay last month and when I checked my checking account details today, I confirmed that I payed $65.56 through Auto Pay (since it is written as "PURCHASE VZWRLSS*PRPA"). However, when I checked my verizon account, it still says that I can use only 5GB, not 6GB (5GB+1GB). My phone number is [removed]. I am really looking forward to hearing back from you with a solution.

Phone number removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Auto payed but no extra data..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

znfnfn303, we want to ensure you get the assistance you need. Have you contacted our prepaid department? They can be reached at: 888-294-6804. KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you receive proper assistance concerning your Prepaid Account. Please reach out to our Prepaid Department at 888-294-6804.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Msmphb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a similar issue and calling the support listed fixed everything, plus she upgraded me to the new plan, so 3gb of data for $45 when enrolled in auto-pay.