Can I activate a Galaxy S7 on a prepaid plan?
Alscobra

Can I buy an s7 and use it as a prepaid phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: S7
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely a great question. May we ask if you will be purchasing the device at full retail cost?

KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Wedding_2016

What all do I need to cancel my two year contract? what would I be  financially responsible for?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

ETF, and Device Payment balance and the final usage charges on the line. If you want to keep the phone number you have to first port the number to another carrier.

0 Likes
Wedding_2016

I was not clear with my question. How much is the early termination fee? Am I responsible for the remanding month of the contract?

Thanks,

Sparkle

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can calculate it yourself after reviewing the Customer Agreement linked at the bottom of every Verizon Wireless web page. Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wedding_2016,

It saddens us to hear that you are looking into breaking up with us. What is the reason for wanting to leave and how can we help turn things around?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Alscobra

Yes I plan on buying the phone

0 Likes