Can not make or receive voice calls
tds777
Enthusiast - Level 1

Been a Verizon Prepaid Customer for years, but the plan I had was discontinued. Verizon suspended my account without warning. so  I contacted them had it reinstated added funds and had my phone reconnected to Verizon Network.

But now I can only receive and send text calls, can not place or receive voice calls. I made voice calls about 2 days before my service was disconnected. I spent 3 hours on phone with support 8/16/21 and got text messaging working, but no voice calling, agent told me it would be work in 24 hours, today 8/19/21 voice calling is still not working. A very good customer support person worked on it for over a hour span 8/18/21 and could not see any problem with my device, but experienced the problem I've encounter when logging into my account which says sometimes you are not a Verizon Customer.

She transferred me to a different agent who never did answer for more help, the good agent said there was something on the Verizon side which need resolved to receive and make voice calls. Now when I call the support number I get discontented or it tells me I'm not a Verizon Customer.

I can still log onto my account but there is no help there, is there any support I can contact.

0 Likes
Re: Can not make or receive voice calls
tds777
Enthusiast - Level 1

Spent 2 hours with customer service/tech support yesterday, still not fixed. they say it's because the account is not updating properly.  

When making a Outbound Call, I get the following message: "Welcome to Verizon Wireless your call can not be completed as dialed, please check the number and try again..... Announcement for Switch 30610-1".

When calling Inbound I get the Message : "Your call can not be completed at this time, please try again later Message 6 US01LV"

0 Likes