Do I need to re-register ?
fawn_weaver

So somewhere in November I used my verizon phone, then I got a new one and haven't used it since then. Today i tired putting a minuet card on it and it wouldn't let me and when I tried to log in on my account it said I didn't have one.  I need to be able to use my phone and and when I tried to register again, it told me it was unavailable. Right now I need help because I don't know what I need to do.

Could any of you help?

thanks,

Fawn

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Do I need to re-register ?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this for a prepaid device?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
fawn_weaver

Yes

0 Likes
hazegurlie
Enthusiast - Level 3

If the device has been in active for several months, and you were not able to place money on the account, you will need to set up a new account with a new phone number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear Fawn.Weaver,

Good afternoon. Congrats on the new equipment you purchased in November. I agree being able to use your phone is extremely important. Sounds to me like you have a pre-paid device. Hazegurlie is exactly correct. Thanks Hazegurlie!

When a pre-pay device is not used for a certain time frame, you may need to reactive the line. You may reactivate service by contacting our Pre-paid customer service at 877-777-5759. Our Pre-paid Customer Service will be able to reactivate your pre-pay account. Thank you so much for taking the time to contact us. Have a great day!

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes