Global Data
nscott98

I am going to be living in Canada for the next 2 years. I need to add global roaming onto my account so I can actually use my phone. I am currently using the $35 a month plan. The website says to just go to my services, update my plan and that there will be an international/global tag for me to add this on, but I dont see one. Also on the website if I try to go to the global data page to learn more it says internal service error. What should I do next?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Global Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
You should be able to add it. I apologize nscott98. What web browser are you using? Are you using the application?
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
nscott98

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I am using Firefox, but if that is an issue I can use another browser. I am not sure what you mean by application.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
nscott98,

you've come to the right place for help! Let's get you all set up. Please reply to the direct message I just sent so I can access the account and further assist.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes