How can I switch my iPhone 5s over from Straight Talk to Verizon Wireless Prepaid?
james_s_west32

I am trying to switch my iPhone 5s over from Straight Talk to Verizon Wireless Prepaid.  I already had my number ported over but when I put the Verizon Wireless sim card inside of the iPhone and turn it on, after I go through the set-up tutorial, it will not allow me to access the home screen, but instead locks the phone and stays on an Activation Required screen.  On this screen in prompts me to input my Apple ID information, which I do, but even after I do that it says that the activation was unsuccessful.  I don't know what to do next.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I switch my iPhone 5s over from Straight Talk to Verizon Wireless Prepaid?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets ensure you're able to get your iPhone 5s up and running. I do suggest reaching out to our Prepaid team at 888-294-6804 to ensure that the device is properly listed in the system.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I switch my iPhone 5s over from Straight Talk to Verizon Wireless Prepaid?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets ensure you're able to get your iPhone 5s up and running. I do suggest reaching out to our Prepaid team at 888-294-6804 to ensure that the device is properly listed in the system.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes