How come I cant get a human being on the phone to help me? How come I have been hung up on everytime I call customer service? Im losing my patience.
scottains

I don't mind waiting on the phone when I have a problem. Being hung up on/ having my phone call dropped though makes me lose my patience. I'm seriously thinking about giving up on Verizon and trying another service provider.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How come I cant get a human being on the phone to help me? How come I have been hung up on everytime I call customer service? Im losing my patience.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear this happened when you called us scottains. That's definitely unacceptable, we understand your time is valuable, this should definitely not happen. I'd like to assist with your concerns. What was the reason for your call?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: How come I cant get a human being on the phone to help me? How come I have been hung up on everytime I call customer service? Im losing my patience.
scottains

Im trying to buy a new prepaid phone. I lost my phone in Europe. I was

hoping I could have a new one waiting for me when I got home. I'm looking

to have it shipped to my job and not my house which is my billing address.

Also I want to use my old phone number, I am not given that choice when

ordering.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can make that happen, Scottains. As long as you have an active account, you will be able to upgrade and keep your current phone number. Which device are you thinking about buying? http://bit.ly/nD0WuY

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes