I have $60 balance on my account. My plan costs $60. It won't renew.
yulesie
Enthusiast - Level 1

In fact, it insists I must pull out my card and pay another $60 to get service back.

Why?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have $60 balance on my account. My plan costs $60. It won't renew.
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thanks for catching that, Snn5. I do apologize for the mix up, yulisie. In order to get the answer you are looking for regarding your prepaid services, please dial 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone to work with an expert who has access to your account.

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Don't forget taxes.  Those are additional to the base plan cost.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always happy to answer any questions you have. May we ask if your services are Prepaid or Postpaid?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Question is posted in the Prepaid Plans space.

0 Likes
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thanks for catching that, Snn5. I do apologize for the mix up, yulisie. In order to get the answer you are looking for regarding your prepaid services, please dial 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone to work with an expert who has access to your account.

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dan_2409

Unless you used a refill card it might be because you don't have the taxes covered. Wish that was included in the app as to how much you need in your account to be withdrawn. Some of us keep money tight and need to know this. Specially the new customers that don't know yet. Goes by billing zipcode if you're on auto pay with credit card. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Taxes are usually around 10-13% so keeping an extra $10 should suffice.

0 Likes
Jonahs10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have $60 in my balance and it just took $53 from my card but still saying inactive. It’s telling me to add $0 by August 16 I’m not understanding